When accessing our Website, we will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- *The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- *The date and time you access our site
- *The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
- *The Google Analytics features you've implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- *Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.
The information collected is for statistical purposes. We may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
2. Browser Extension
Your privacy is very important to us. We don't collect any personal information while browsing on the internet. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
2.1 Third parties
As explained in section 2, we do doesn't collect anything personal information from you. No. We don't sell or give out any personal information specifically about you to any third party.
2.3 Data storage
Where is my personal settings kept?
All the browser extension settings is saved local on your hard disk and synced (transmit to the servers) to your personal account (example Google, Opera or Firefox account). This data is not public available online on the internet.
2.4 Spyware/malware/ads in this extension?
No, it's clean and open-source. I don't ship junk in the browser extensions.
2.6 Google Chrome
You may see the following alert: This extension needs access to your data on all websites / your browsing history. This is a generic Chrome alert. Rest assured, the extension is not actually monitoring anything as you browse.